Crispi Women's Wyoming GTX Uninsulated Hunting Boot
- Upper: Water-Repellent Nubuk Leather
- GORE-TEX®: Insulated comfort footwear lining
- A.B.S.S.: Ankle Bone Support System, a Crispi Exclusivel
- Sole: Vibram® sole with Supergrip mixture and shock absorbing mid-sole
- Protection: Rubber border around base of the Upper
- 8" tall
- Fit Tip: Runs about a half size to full size big
- Weight: 1.8lbs
- 3 Flex Rating
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year for time of purchase
- Manufacture Item#: 9520
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Women's Boots check out our Comparison Chart
The Women's Wyoming Gore-Tex® is a perfect blend between stability, lightness, technology and tradition. Designed to be an early season hunting, trekking, hiking and rugged terrain boot, it follows all of the industry leading qualities of the Hunter Boot, but is lighter and uninsulated so it can be used in warmer months.
Crispi built this boot to protect and last with WFW (Wave Wrapping Frame) technology for comfort over long periods of walking, Super Grip outsoles to improve breaking and traction and the CCF Crispi® Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability, durability and comfort. They also use a high quality bottom with their exclusive Vibram® Super-Grip and Legendary Gore-Tex® lining to make it waterproof and breathable.
Designed in Italy exclusively for the North American market and tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains.