Crispi Wyoming II GTX Uninsulated Hunting Boot [NEW]
- UPPER: Water-repellent Suede and high resistant breathable PUtek Spider fabric
- GORE-TEX waterproof lining
- Footbed: Removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole
- Ankle Bone Support System (ABSS), a Crispi Exclusive
- PROTECTION: Rubber rand with PU-coated heal and toe caps, and Kevlar stitching
- Vibram® sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole
- 8" tall
- Weight: 1.95lbs
- Manufacturer Part Number: 9520
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year for time of purchase
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
The Wyoming II GTX is the little brother of the Idaho II GTX and a perfect blend between stability, lightness, technology and tradition. Designed to be an early season or warm climate hunting, trekking and hiking boot, it follows all of the industry leading qualities of the Nevada GTX, but is lighter and uninsulated so it can be used in warmer months.
This boot was built to last with WFW (Wave Wrapping Frame) technology for comfort over long periods of walking, Super Grip outsoles to improve braking and traction and our CCF Crispi® Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability, durability and comfort. The midsole of the Wyoming II GTX is made up of a dual density polyurathane which adds all day comfort and optimum ground feel for early season stalks. We also use a high quality bottom with our exclusive Vibram® Super-Grip and Legendary Gore-Tex® lining to make it waterproof and breathable.
Designed in Italy exclusively for the North American market and tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains.