CuddeLink Built In
The Cuddeback CuddeLink Long-Range IR Trail Camera features a camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy. CuddeLink ™ is a wireless network of cameras that transmit their images to one camera. The image collection camera is the HOME camera and the transmitting cameras are the REMOTE cameras. Not Wi-Fi, not cellular. CuddeLink is a private camera-to-camera network with no monthly fee! The Cuddeback CuddeLink Long-Range IR Trail Camera can be a Home, Remote, or Repeater.
Industry Leading Performance
Featuring an industry leading ¼ second trigger speed that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss. Add Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first.
And the pictures are incredible. 20MP images with stunning daylight color and black/white night images.
On top of the performance, we added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as separate day/night delays, fully customizable time lapse and much more.
CuddeLink Long Range IR- the ultimate in versatility and performance.
- Flash Technology: Infrared with 850nm LEDs 850nm LEDs provide best IR image quality and longest range.
- Flash Power: 24 high-power IR LEDs -- 100 feet Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high-power LEDs instead of cheaper, low-power, commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 100 feet.
- Trigger Speed: 1/4 second Fast trigger speeds allows the camera to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera.
- Recovery Speed: 1 to 2 seconds The camera can be ready for the second shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second animal following the first.
- Battery System: AA battery, quantity 12 AA batteries allow the camera to be very small.
- Battery Life: Up to 6 mounths - Over 10,000 images (when CuddeLink is disabled) Battery life depends on battery quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors.
- Day Images: 5MP or 20MP color images with stunning clarity.
- Night Images: IR black and white: 5MP or 20MP properly exposed b/w images with deep blacks and white whites. Not the gray washout that is generated from lesser cameras.
- Image Imprint: Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID Black bar identification for easy reading.
- Time Lapse: 10 seconds to 24 hours Allows different settings for day and night.
- Camera Delays: 1 second to 60 minutes Provide versatility for trails, scrapes, food plots and feeders.
- Burst Mode 1 to 5 images Select to trigger multiple images per event. *Only first image from Burst Mode is sent Home, other burst images stored on camera's SD card
- Day & Night Modes: Separate day and night Separate delays, time lapse, images, video, and burst for day and night.
- No Card Mode: Yes Camera will continue to record images without an SD card.
- Operating Modes: EZ, Advanced & Surveillance Use EZ mode for simple setup and use. Use Advanced Mode for more control over the camera settings.
- Video: Yes – 10, 20, or 30 seconds Plus you can still get an image when you take video. * Video disabled when CuddeLink is active
- HD-Size Images: Yes (16:9) Select if you prefer wide format images.
- Full-Size Images: Yes (4:3) Select if you prefer full-size images.
- Genius™ Mount: Yes Easier to deploy a camera when the mount is separated from the camera. Optional pan, tilt, lock sold separately.
- Warranty Tracker: Yes No receipt required to validate warranty.
- 5.2.1 Warranty: Yes 1-year standard warranty. 2-year free extended warranty with online registration. 5-year reduced cost replacement program.
Approximate Dimensions H x W x D in inches
- 7 x 3 x 3 (excludes mounting bracket).