DirtNap B.M.F. Hybrid Broadhead
- Double Bevel design mixed with a Expandable
- Comes in Copper Color
- Blade Thickness: .015"
- Cutting Surface: 1.84" (1.21" Blade/ .63" Bleeder)
- Ferrule: 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Main Blade: 420J2
- Teflon Coated
- Weight: 100 Grains naturally w/ Removable 25 weights
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Guaranteed
This year DirtNap also introduced a new hybrid style head, the B.M.F. (Both Mechanical & Fixed) and the design is both unique and extremely effective! The offest mechanical blades and double beveled design make this head extremely accurate and hit hard! Regardless if you're a fixed or mechanical guy, the BMF is a head to check out for sure if you're looking to elevate your success!
- Both Mechanical and Fixed (Hybrid Design)
- Modular Weight System or M.W.S. give you two broadheads in one, allowing you to choose the weight you shoot without having to switch broadheads
- Teflon Coating to reduce chances or wear and tear as well as rust
- Double Bevel Design that enables maximized penetration and strength piercing through any tough hide or fur
- Bleeder blade improves flight at farther distance giving you better confidence