Easton 5MM Axis Dozen Arrow Shafts
Earn 9-10 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the ARCHERY category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Please expect 1 Extra Business day if asked to install inserts since these arrows utilize a 24 hour Epoxy
- Grains/Inch: 260- 11.5 gpi; 300- 10.7 gpi; 340- 9.5 gpi; 400- 9.0 gpi; 500- 8.1 gpi
- Qty per pack: 12
- Spine:260; 300; 340; 400; 500
- Length: 31"
- Diameter: 9/32 (X)
- Straightness: ±.003”
- Manufacturer Warranty: Workmanship Guaranteed
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Item Number: 819388; 619389; 419390; 323364; 019387
A favorite choice for serious bowhunters looking for deep-penetrating big game performance. The Easton Axis Arrow Shafts deliver the extreme penetration of micro-diameter carbon, while Hidden Insert Technology aligns broadheads for tighter groups. The Easton Axis 5mm arrows have a micro-smooth finish making them a dream to pull out of 3D targets. With the X diameter Easton Axis Arrow Shafts, you will get up to 24% more Kinetic Energy then a standard arrow and dramatically reduces wind drift. Smaller diameter is the way to go if your looking for the ultimate performance for a hunting arrow. With the wide selection of spines you can find the perfect Easton Axis arrow to cater for your hunting needs.
- Delivers more accuracy than any other broadhead insert.
- Provides full contact between broadhead shank and shaft wall for added strength and tighter groups.
- Uses ultra-small diameter arrow shafts to deliver more kinetic energy and penetration power.
- Features easy, precise installation. Patent-pending insert system.
- Deeper penetration
- Dramatically reduces wind drift
- 24% more KE Density