Easton Carbon Legacy Traditional Half Dozen Fletched Arrows
- Pre-installed with 6.5MM 3D Super Nocks and aluminum inserts included
- Available in 340, 400, 500, 600, and 700 spines
- Shaft Weight: 340: GPI-10.1, 400: GPI-9.3, 500: GPI-8.3, 600: GPI-7.5, 700: GPI-7.1
- Constructed of high-quality carbon fiber, Legacy pays tribute to the history of Easton's sport in a realistic wood grain finish with a white-crested nock end fletched with helical feather
- .244” ID standard-diameter carbon-fiber construction
- Pre-installed 3D white Super Nocks
- RPS aluminum inserts included
- Straightness ±.006”
- 4” Left wing helical fletched with feathers
The Easton Carbon Legacy combines the traditional look of wood-grained carbon with high-visibility white-dipped and hand-feather fletched craftsmanship. Offers the finest vintage aesthetic in a highly effective hunting carbon arrow.
Fletched with three 4” left wing helical feathers including a traditional barred index feather and combinations of red, white, and bright yellow hen feathers. The Carbon Legacy is accurate, durable, and has exceptional flight visibility.