Easton Hike AL3 3-Section Aluminum Trekking Poles
- Lock: (2) Rock-Locks™
- Collapsed: 24.2in / 61.5cm
- Extended: 55in / 140cm
- Pair Wt.: 1lb 2oz / 508g
- Manufacturer Warranty: Workmanship/Materials Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: 619978
The AL3 Aluminum Trekking Poles offer quality, reliability and performance to help you Go Farther.
Trek with confidence with Easton Exclusive low-profile toggle joint design that fuses the pole sections into position for hassle-free comfortable trekking in summer and winter. To adjust the Rock-Lock simply rotate the buckle lever to the desired position, re-engage the toggle joint, and snap the lever closed. Once set to the desired tension the lever can be locked and unlocked for collapsing the pole without losing locking tension.
Patented-pending Rock-Lock clamp by Easton is a revolutionary locking system designed to offer full adjustability with a positive locking action.Additional features:
- High strength 7075 aluminum construction.
- Patented Rock-Lock™ system, fast & easy adjustment.
- Tool-free adjustment in any condition or temperature.
- Premium EVA ergo grip with performance extension.
- Easy-adjust performance wrist strap.
- Interchangeable summer & winter baskets included.
- Replaceable tungsten carbide tips.