Easton Torrent 2P 4 Season Backpacking Tent
As low as $459.99
- Capacity: Two Person
- Stuffed Size: 23 x 8in / 58.4 x 20.3cm
- Canopy Fabric: 40D Nylon
- Fly Fabric: 75D Poly, 1500 Si/PU
- Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon, 5000PU
- Head Height: 41in / 104.1cm
- Poles: 7075 Alloy Pole System
- Doors: Two
- Floor Area: 35sq ft / 3.25sq m
- Vestibule Area: 21.4q ft / 2sq m
- Trail Weight (ASTM Min. Std. Weight): 7lb 8oz / 3.44kg
- Packaged Weight: 8lb 1oz / 3.7kg
- Footprint (Sold Separately) Weight: 0.7lb (0.3kg)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Materials workmanship guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: 420685
Head outside no matter what the weather with torrent, the most versatile tent for high or low altitude performance. Innovative frame geometry delivers superior strength and storm shedding stability. Vertical sidewalls mean maximum livability and wide-open headroom. Double wall construction is hermetically sealed to keep blowing dust or snow out. Lightweight durable materials and unmatched climate control venting make torrent the go-to shelter for adventure in any season.
- Maximum livability—vertical walls and open headroom.
- Dual entry and opposing vestibules—easy access and space for gear storage.
- Convenient storage—pockets and tie loops keep essential gear close.
- Superior stability—four-pole free standing design.
- Easton premium 7075 T9 aluminum poles. (made in USA)
- Easy-open, one-hand door zippers.
- Waterproof construction with reinforced and taped seams.
- Quick-Clip canopy hooks for easy setup.
- Velcro tabs and grommets secure the fly to the frame for stability.
- Fast & easy pinch-clips anchor the fly to the canopy.
- Multiple guy-out points to increase strength. Guy lines included.
- Premium aluminum stakes included for all anchor points.
- Fast pitch capable. (using fly, poles and footprint)