Easton Fullbore Pack
- Capacity: Two sizes -- 3600 cu in or 5600 cu in
- Weight: Min. 4 lbs 9 oz, Max. 5 lbs
- Manufacture Warranty: Workmanship/Materials Guarantee
- Manufacture Item Number: 323137, 923139, 822135, 121766, 23153
Easton's Fullbore is an incredibly versatile hauler system. This unique pack features a stout aluminum and carbon fiber tube frame with fully adjustable torso and shoulder straps. The main pack offers enough storage for the daily essentials plus large wings and a hauler net rolled up and stashed in the bottom zipper pocket. Stash the hauler net and fold in the wings for a compact day pack with incredible hauling capability.
For larger loads of gear getting you to and from your hunt, Fullbore comes with removable roll-top waterproof gear bag that integrates into the pack using the haul wings, compression straps and hauler net. The Fullbore is built to handle large loads so you can count on carrying in the gear you need and still have room to pack the meat out!Additional features:
- Adjustable shoulder harness and torso pads, 17 in. - 21 in.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams throughout
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum buckle
- Hydration compatible with hose port
- Reflective internal liner to help locate gear in low light
- APALS LED light system compatible
- Oversized zipper pulls
- Quiet-brushed water resistant construction
- Full-featured yet low profile design limits noise and snagging
- Quick-stash hip pockets
- Integrated signal whistle
- Easton Carbon and Aluminum frame system
- Self equalizing padded waist belt, adjustable up to 52"
- Split hip belt and macro adjust padding for comfort and support
- Deployable hauling flap in zippered pocket
- Removable roll-top bag for gear
- Multi-configuration haul system with metal hook and loop attachments