Exped SynMat HL Sleeping Pad
- Temperature: 21 °F - 26.6 °F
- R-Value: 3.3 (EMPA)
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Length: 72" (77.6" Long)
- Shoulder Width: 20.5" (25.6" Wide)
- Foot Width: 13.8" (16.5" Wide, 15.7" LongWide)
- Mat Weight: 12.9 oz (15.5 Wide, 15.7 LongWide)
- Pump Weight: 2.1 oz
- Packsack Weight: 0.4 oz
- Includes: Schnozzel Pumpbag, repair kit, mat, packsack, instructions and repair manual
- Top Material: 20 D Polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Honeycomb Gripskin coated, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Bottom Material: 20 D Polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, Hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Insulation: 60 g/m² Texpedloft Microfibre, Bluesign certified
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year materials and workmanship
The SynMat HL is the world’s lightest mat at its warmth and comfort levels! It packs to an extremely small size and its tapered profile fits into the smallest tents. Tapered design and 20 denier fabric for weight reduction, microfiber insulation for 3-season warmth and 7cm thickness for comfort. This mat proves that comfort and warmth need not be sacrificed in pursuit of super light packing.
Next-to-skin comfort and anti-slip GripSkin honeycomb-pattern coating. Laminate is air tight and impervious to hydrolysis.
Clever Pumpsack included: The Schnozzel Pumpbag allows you to inflate the mat rapidly while preventing humidity from your breath affecting the insulation. It also doubles as an ultra lightweight compression stuffsack.