Exped SynMat HL Winter Sleeping Pad
- Temperature: -4 °F
- R-Value: 5.00 (EMPA)
- Thickness: 3.5"
- Length: 72" (77.6" Long)
- Shoulder Width: 20.5" (25.6" Wide)
- Foot Width: 13.8" (16.5" Wide)
- Mat Weight: 15.2 oz (19.2 Wide, 21.2 LongWide)
- Pump Weight: 2.1 oz
- Packsack Weight: 0.5 oz
- Includes: Schnozzel Pumpbag, repair kit, mat, packsack, instructions and repair manual
- Top Material: 20 D Polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Honeycomb Gripskin coated, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Bottom Material: 20 D Polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, Hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Insulation: 200 g/m² Texpedloft microfibre, bluesign certified
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year materials and workmanship
SynMat HL Winter is designed to be the lightest 4-season sleeping mat on the planet. Tapered design, 20 denier fabric, microfiber insulation and 9 cm thickness create a balance of features that respect the most weight and bulk conscious winter campers. This mat also offers the warmth needed for cold sleepers in spring and summer conditions. It packs to an extremely small size and it's tapered profile fits into the smallest tents.
Next-to-skin comfort and anti-slip GripSkin honeycomb-pattern coating. Laminate is air tight and impervious to hydrolysis.
Clever Pumpsack included: The Schnozzel Pumpbag allows you to inflate the mat instantly while preventing humidity from your breath affecting the insulation. It also doubles as an ultra lightweight compression stuffsack.