Garmin Fenix 6X - Pro Solor Edition GPS Watch
Earn 94 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Lens Material: Power Glass
- Bezel Material: Titanium of Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
- Case Material: Fiber-Reinforced Polymer with Metal Rear Cover
- QuickFit watch band compatible: included (26mm)
- Physical Size: 51mm x 51mm x 14.9mm
- Display Size: 1.4in diameter
- Display Resolution: 280 x 280 pixels
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: Titanium: 82g
- Battery Life: Smartwatch- Upto 21 days, GPS: Up to 60 hours, GPS and Music: Up to 15 hours, Max Battery GPS Mode: 120 hours, Expedition GPS Activity- 46 days, Battery Saver Watch Mode: 80 days
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Color Display: Yes
- Memory/History: 32 GB
As our first watch to offer solar charging, fēnix 6X Pro Solar puts no limits on how far you can go. Its 1.4” Power Glass™ lens uses sunlight to extend battery life for off-grid adventures.
- Quality By Design: Rugged yet sophisticated design features a 1.4” solar-charged display that’s 36% larger than previous fēnix models. And it’s tested to U.S. military standards
- PacePro Technology: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- TOPO and Sku Maps: Use topographical maps for North America to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Sports Apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- ClimbPro Feature: Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Golf Courses: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Turn-by-turn Navigation: Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Round-Trip Routing: Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Safety and Tracking Features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features³ send your location to emergency contacts.
- Music Apps: Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Garmin Pay Service: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox² sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Body Battery Energy Monitor: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Connect IQ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Expedition Mode: Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Battery: Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 3 days when solar charging4, and 15 hours in GPS mode with an additional hour when solar charging.