Crispi Attiva Mid GTX
Earn 23 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the FOOTWEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Upper: Water repellent suede and breathable synthetic
- GORE-TEX®: Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- Vibram® sole with Elastoflex EVA midsole
- Speed lacing system
- Footbed: Removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole
- 2 out of 5 Flex Rating
- FIT TIP: Runs a little big, consider sizing down half size
- Weight: 0.95 lbs (per shoe)
- Manufacture Part Number: 2320
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
New for 2021, the Crispi Attiva Mid GTX boots are ideal for the light and fast hunter who wants to stay nimble, mobile and agile while keeping feet dry and protected during early season hunts. We've taken the benefits of the Attiva low and added additional stability, Gortex and a little extra Italian know-how to create the Attiva Mid. The ultra soft comfort of a leather/synthetic upper, Elastoflex midsole and Vibram sole are a combination that makes for a unique mix of fast and light with durability not often found in hunting specific boots within this category.
The Elastoflex midsole delivers a perfect weight to impact absorption ratio specific to hunting situations and use. For the Attiva Mid, the Elastoflex midsole as well as our board last build provides additional flex stability to give this boot a Flex2 rating. For ankle stability we've incorporated Crispi's proprietary Thermo Wire Technology (TWT) which is an innovative system to provide the upper with greater stability, ankle support and protection without added weight.
The Attiva Mid is complete with a speed lacing system and tidy lace garage on the top of the tongue. For those hunters who prefer a trail runner to a boot when hunting and scouting, or those who would like a lightweight stalking option that is sure to keep feet dry, this boot is sure to fit the bill. The Attiva Mid might feel like a slipper when first putting it on but don't be fooled, this boot is rugged enough for most any terrain early season hunts will produce.