Sitka Dew Point Pant
Earn 29 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- 20-Denier Nylon Ripstop Face hits the sweet spot by delivering lightweight protection and durability
- Pliant & Packable GORE C-KNIT® backer technology for comfort and packability
- YKK 7/8-Length Side Zips vent for expelling heat and easy on/off with boots on
- Micro-Taped Seams for weather protection with minimal bulk
- Adjustable nylon web belt
- Streamlined designs for long-last performance
Sitka's 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Pant offers waterproof protection when you’re three days in and the clouds turn black. Minimally featured—including micro-taped seams and zero pockets—these hiking rain pants are made from a 20D nylon ripstop face with GORE C-KNIT™ Backer Technology for easy movement and compressibility in the mountains. Two-way side zips offer easy on/off and venting; the articulated fit won’t tug when you’re navigating rough country or hiking in the rain.