Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar Edition GPS Smartwatch
As low as $799.99
Earn 57 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the CAMPING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Lens Material: Power Glass
- Case Material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- QuickFit Watch Band Compatible: Included (22mm)
- Physical Size: 47in x 47in x 15.1mm
- Color Display: Yes
- Battery Life: Smartwatch: Up to 14 days/16 days with solar, Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 48 days/80 days with solar, GPS: Up to 36 hours/40 hours with solar, GPS + Music: Up to 10 hours, Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 72 hours/93 hours with solar, Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 28 days/36 days with solar
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Memory/History: 32GB
Featuring a Power Glass™ solar charging lens and customizable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and performance-ready for weeks. The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.3” display. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.Features
- Sports Apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Backcountry Ski: Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- MTB Dynamics: Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Surf-Ready Features: Get ready to catch some waves. fēnix 6 Pro Solar works with Surfline Sessions™, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
- Animated Workouts: This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from our Garmin Connect™ online community.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities even underwater.
- Body Battery Energy Monitor: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox2 and respiration data. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your stress score and other insights.
- Hydration Tracking: Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, recovery advisor and more. Even estimate your heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max.
- Pacepro Technology: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Golf Courses: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Power Manager: Solar-Charged Battery: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Solar-Charged Battery: Get up to 14 days of battery life while indoors or up to 16 days when solar charging in smartwatch mode. In GPS Mode, get 36 hours indoors or 40 hours when solar charging.
- Climbpro Feature: Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Purse OX Sensor: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Acclimation: This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox2, heart rate1 and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
- Respiration Tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Expedition Mode: Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- TOPO and Ski Maps: Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Round-Trip Routing: Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation: Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Music Apps: Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Garmin Pay: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Safety and Tracking Features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Connect IQ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.