Garmin Fenix 6X - Pro Edition GPS Watch
Earn 49 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the CAMPING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Lens Material: Carning Gorilla Glass 3
- QuickFit Watch Band Compatible: Included (26mm)
- Physicial Size: 51mm x 51mm x 14.9mm
- Display Size: 1.4in Diameter
- Display Resolution: 280 x 280 pixels
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: Steel: 93g (case only: 66g)
- Battery Life: Smartwatch- Up to 21 days, GPS and Music - Up to 15 hours, Max Battery GPS Mode - 120 hours, Expedition GPS Activity: 46 days
- Battery Saver Watch Mode - 80 Days
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Color Display: Yes
- Memory/History: 32 GB
Push new limits and explore new challenges — while adding mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix 6X selection of premium smartwatches.
- Quality By Design: Rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fēnix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Premium Materials: Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of stainless steel or DLC coated bezels. Sapphire editions add a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials.
- PacePro Technology: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics¹, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Sports Apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- TOPO and Ski Maps: Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Climbpro Feature: Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Golf Courses: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Turn-by-turn Navigation: Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Round-Trip Routing: Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Safety and Tracking Features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Music Apps: Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Garmin Pay Service: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Smart Notificatoins: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox² sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Body Battery Energy Monitor: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Connect IQ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store.
- Expedition Mode: Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Battery: Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 15 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 80 days in battery saver mode.