Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire Multisport GPS Smartwatch
Earn 57 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the CAMPING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Lens Material: Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel Material: Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated steel
- Case Material: Fiber-Reinforced Polymer with metal Rear Cover
- QuickFit Watch Band Compatible: Included(26mm)
- Physical Size: 51mm x 51mm x 14.9mm
- Color Display: Yes
- Display Size: 1.4in Diameter
- Display Resolution: 280 x 280 pixels
- Weight: 93g
- Smartwatch: Up to 21 days
- GPS: Up to 60 hours
- GPS & Music: Up to 15 hours
- Max Battery GPS Mode: 120 hours
- Expedition GPS Activity: 46 days
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: 80 Days
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Memory/History: 32 GB
Push new limits and explore new challenges — while adding mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix 6X selection of premium smartwatches.Features
- Quality by Design: The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fēnix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Premium Materials: Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of stainless steel or DLC coated bezels. Each Sapphire edition adds a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials.
- Sports Apps: Use preloaded acivity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- Backcountry Ski: Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- Animated Workouts: This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect™ online community.
- Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
- Body Battery Energy Monitor: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Hydration Tracking: Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- PacePro Technology: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Gold Courses: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Battery Life: Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 15 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 80 days in battery saver mode.