Garmin Instinct Solar Tactical Edition GPS Smartwatch
Earn 32 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the CAMPING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Lens Material: Power Glass™
- Bezel Material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- Case Material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- Quickfit Watch Band Compatible: yes (22 mm)
- Strap Material: silicone
- Physical Size: 45 x 45 x 15.3 mm, Fits wrists with a circumference of 132-224 mm
- Display Size: custom, two-window design; 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Display Resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Display Type: monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 53 g
- Battery Life: Smartwatch: Up to 24 days/54 days with solar, Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 56 days/Unlimited with solar, GPS: Up to 30 hours/38 hours with solar, Smartwatch: Up to 24 days/54 days with solar, Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 28 days/68 days with solar, Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 56 days/Unlimited with solar, GPS: Up to 30 hours/38 hours with solar, Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 70 hours/145 hours with solar
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Memory/History: 16 MB
Do what you love, longer with Instinct Solar. This rugged GPS smartwatch boasts solar charging — giving incredible battery life in smartwatch and Expedition modes. Get all-day health monitoring for a better picture of your health, and activity tracking for running, biking, swimming and so much more.Features
- Solar Battery: Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
- Military Standard 810: Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
- Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Sport Apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- Pulse OX: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress Tracking: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- Body Battery Energy Moniter: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Tracback Routing: Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Pair for Satellite Communication: Pair Instinct with an inReach® device (sold separately; active satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
- Calendar View: Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.