Grayl Ultralight Compact Purifier 16oz Bottle
Earn 6 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Height: 9.625" (24.5 cm) H
- Diameter (at base): 2.7” (6.8 cm)
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 16 oz (2 liters/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53
- Origin: Designed in United States; Ultralight Compact made in China, Purifier Cartridge media made in United States
The original purifier that put us on the map. It's compact, fits in virtually any backpack pocket and provides global protection from waterborne pathogens (VIRUS, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals and microplastics. In fifteen seconds, it makes 16 ounces (473 ml) of safe, clean drinking water – anywhere on earth.