Hanwag Alpine Sock
Earn 2 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- For moderate to low temperatures
- Sustainable: 40 % Schoeller EXP merino wool with eco-friendly EX-Pollution anti-felting treatment (currently the only chlorine-free wool finishing process to meet the strict criteria of the bluesign® standard)
- Natural thermoregulation thanks to polypropylene/ merino wool blend
- Odour inhibiting properties of merino wool content
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Material: 41% polypropylene, 22% polyamide, 1% elastane, 36% merino wool (EX-pollution)
Combining the right footwear with well-fitting socks is essential for mountaineers in order to be able to enjoy the mountains safely and in comfort. The Hanwag Alpine Socks are specially designed to be worn for intensive, multi-day use in alpine terrain. They provide effective cushioning and insulation on tiring, multi-day routes and in temperatures down to below freezing. 36% merino wool content ensures these socks are moisture regulating, and odour inhibiting. Air-Mesh in the sole area enhances ventilation and drying performance.