Katadyn Base Camp Pro Filtration System
- Capacity (L): depends on water quality and maintenance
- Dimensions (cm): 27 x 15 x 7 cm
- Dimensions (in): 10.6“ x 6“ x 2.8“
- Output (L): up to 2.0 liters per minute
- Technology: 0.2 micron Ultra Flow Filter™ pleated glassfiber removes bacteria*, cysts* and sediment
- Weight (grams): 350 g
- Weight (oz): 12.4 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed
- Manufacturer Item Number: 8019201
Just fill, hang, and drink! With the Katadyn Base Camp Pro Filtration System, you always have clean drinking water – and you won’t have to pump a stroke. At the heart of the Katadyn Base Camp Pro 10L is the newly developed Ultra FlowTM Filter Element. With its flow rate of up to 2 liters per minute, you can reliably filter bacteria, cysts and sediment. A cleanable filter protector lengthens the lifetime of the element so it can clean up to 1,500 liters of water.
Thanks to the water level indicator window you can easily see when you need to make another trip to your water source. When you need to refill water, you can easily remove the tube with a quick-release valve equipped with auto shut off. That keeps the hose from coming in contact with contaminated water during refilling. The Katadyn Base Camp Pro 10L comes with a practical carry strap to make fetching water from a river or spring easier. Whether brushing your teeth, washing up, or quenching your thirst, plenty of fresh water will always be available with the Base Camp Pro 10L. And with the shower adaptor (available separately), nothing will even stand in the way of a refreshing shower outdoors. One-Year AntiClog™ Guarantee on the filter element. Katadyn warrants your Ultra Flow Filter™ Element to be free from defects that cause the filter to clog.