Kershaw Alaskan Blade Trader
- Blade Length: A: 6 in. (15.2 cm); B: 3 1/2 in. (9.0 cm); C: 6 in. (15.2cm)
- Closed Length: Fixed Blades
- Overall Length: Varies
- Blade Material: AUS6A stainless-steel (gut hook), 420J2 stainless-steel (hunting), and saw steel (saw)
- Handle Material: Co-polymer
- Reversible Pocket Clip: NA
- Type of Lock: NA
- Assisted Opening: NA
- Weight: 11.6 oz.
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufacture Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Kershaw Item Number: 1098AK
Kershaw's Blade Trader technology provides the convenience of multiple, interchangeable blades and tools in a single handle. With the Blade Trader's exclusive Quik-Lock mechanism, you can quickly, easily, and safely trade blades and tools in seconds. The quality steel used to make each blade or tool is matched to its specific use. Each non-slip Blade Trader handle is designed to reduce hand fatigue. All Blade Traders also include a handy storage system.