Lacrosse Aerohead Sport 7mm Rubber Hunting Boots
- Weight: 5lb
- Height: 16in
- Insulation: 7mm Neoprene, Polyurethane
- Camo: GORE Optifade Elevated II
- Traction: Best for Mud, Snow
- Removeable EVA Footbed
- Shank: Oversized Polypropylene
The AeroHead Sport completely changes what a rubber hunting boot can be by replacing the rubber shell with one made of extremely durable, lightweight and insulating polyurethane. Designed for optimal fit and flexibility, the waterproof AeroHead Sport is built for ultimate comfort and will keep hunters light on their feet. Its Brush Tuff material stands up to unforgiving brush and briers while an abrasion resistant shin guard offers extra protection without added bulk.Features
- Aeroform Shell: Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, their polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort and warmth. It is ultralight and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
- Brush Tuff: A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Flexible Neoprene: Not only does this create a more comfortable waterproof boot, it can easily be rolled down to keep you cooler when the temperature rises and dry quicker when it's time to take them off.
- GORE Optifade Elevated II: Complete your Sitka Gear system with the only boots to use GORE Optifade Concealment. This pattern is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Elevated II pattern is specifically designed for whitetail hunters and is optimized for ranges of 80 yards and under, keeping you concealed 15 feet above the ground in your tree stand.