Leupold SX-5 Santiam HD 27-55X80 Spotting Scopes
- Magnification: 27-55x
- Objective Diameter: 80mm
- Exit Pupil Range: 1.9-1.5
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd)-Low: 105
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd)-High: 73
- Weight: 68.7 oz
- Length: 15.7
- Twilight Factor: 46.5 - 66.3
- Angular FOV (degrees) - Low: 2
- Angular FOV (degrees) - High: 1.4
- Close Focus Distance (ft): 11
- Close Focus Distance (m): 3.3
Don’t underestimate the importance of a quality spotting scope. Your spotter can mean difference between tagging out or going home empty handed; scoring your best or dropping valuable seconds in a shooting competition. Ultimately, you can’t shoot what you can’t find.
That’s where the SX-5 Santiam HD comes in. Leupold has designed this spotting scope with one thing in mind – performance at the highest level in the toughest conditions. Whatever you ask, it’s going to deliver and deliver big. Built around our Twilight Max HD Light Management System, which helps you see more in less light, the SX-5 Santiam HD epitomizes relentless performance.
Designed and assembled in the USAFeatures
- 100% Waterproof and Fogproof: Waterproof, fogproof, and guaranteed to perform for life
- DiamondCoat 2: Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Guard-Ion Lens Coating: Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Protective Soft-Side Case: Includes a protective, soft-side case that remains on the spotting scope during viewing for maximum utility.
- Retractable Lens Shade: Integrated into the body design, a retractable lens shade reduces glare in bright conditions and keeps the objective lens protected and dry in adverse conditions.
- Smooth Focusing: Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System: Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light, Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors, Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Twist Up Eyecups: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Tripod Ready: A built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod
- Advanced HD Lens System: Leupold's Advanced HD™ Lens System features extra low dispersion objective lenses paired with rare earth element-coated ocular lenses for superb color rendition and razor-sharp resolution, meaning you get true HD performance in all lighting and weather conditions.
- Fully Multi-coated Lens System: Leupold's fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.