Lorpen T3 Midweight Hiking Sock
- Moisture wicking technology
- Come in a Single Pair
- Height: Crew
- Materials: 25% Primaloft® Yarn, 43% Merino, 22% Nylon, 10% Ea. LYCRA®
- Cushioning: Full Foot - Medium Cushion
- Manufacturer Warranty: Manufacture Workmanship Guaranteed
- Manufacturer Item Number: T3MMH
The T3 Midweight Hiker is a hiking sock designed to keep your feet warm and dry while providing a performance enhancing experience in extreme environments. This sock combines layers of technical fibres: Primaloft® Eco Polyester Yarn and Merino Wool. The inner layer of Primaloft® Eco Polyester Yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibers which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking. When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. Primaloft® Eco Polyester Yarn fibers wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat.
Merino Wool provides all-day warmth while wicking moisture away from the foot to keep you dry. Knit with heavy cushioning all throughout the sock for warmth and a snug fit within your boots that prevents irritation from the inner boot liner.
- PrimaLoft Eco® fibers trap heat while keeping away moisture
- Merino Wool for added warmth and comfort
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Medium cushioning for comfort and support
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes