Mystery Ranch Cabinet Backpack 
- Volume: 2685 cu in (44 L)
- Bow/Rifle Carry: Yes, via compression straps
- Hydration Compatible
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- FIT TIP: size down if in between waist belt sizes
- Manufacturer Warranty: Mystery Ranch Guaranteed for Life
- Mystery Ranch Comparison Chart
An ingenious mix of dayhunting convenience, and backcountry hauling capability, the Mystery Ranch Cabinet is like two packs in one. On one hand, at 2685 cubic inches and 5.7lbs, the Cabinet hunting day pack is perfect for quick hunts and scouting trips. On the other, you have a meat-haulers dream with an overload shelf attached to the new Guide Light Frame that is capable of taming the heaviest loads. It's the perfect combination!
The main bag and side hinge style pockets have just enough space for all your essential gear. An internal mid-size mesh pocket as well as a quick access external pocket helps to keep everything organized. A hydration bladder can be stored in the frame panel and hydration tube holders along the right and left shoulder straps keep your liquids readily available. Multiple external compression straps make attaching a bow or rifle a breeze. The Mystery Ranch Cabinet's low profile design will make it a pleasure to hunt in, even in the thickest of brush.
Mystery Ranch backpacks speak for themselves when it comes to hauling heavy loads. The new Guide Light Frame, adjustable yoke, and contoured hip belt work in unison to make the pack an extension of your body. The frame is designed to be extremely vertically rigid, while maintaining torsional flexibility so loads move with you more comfortably. The adjustable yoke and load lifters allow for the perfect fit on the shoulder straps. The waist belt comes preformed to ensure solid contact with your hips over the entirety of the belt, transferring the proper load to your lower body. In other words, when the Elk hits the ground and you start hauling quarters, it will be done in comfort with the Mystery Ranch Cabinet!
As Mystery Ranch has put it: "Good things may come in small packages, but great things have expansion capability." We at BlackOvis.com couldn't agree more.
If you're looking for an in-depth comparison between this pack and all other Mystery Ranch packs, then check out our Mystery Ranch Comparison ChartFeatures We Like:
- Ability to go "light and fast" or add a dry bag for extended trips
- Custom fit with Torso adjustment, hip belt, and load lifter angles
- 5 different organization pockets, and multiple configuration options to suit your hunting style
- Handles heavy weights like a dream
- Panel loading access to the main front pocket
- Two hinging tubular pockets with side zip access big enough for compact spotter or jacket
- Expandable load sling
- Telescoping yoke for custom torso fit
- Quick access front detail pocket
- Mid-size mesh zippered pocket inside main bag
- Multiple waist belt sizes available