Your Personal Information
Wondering where the personal information you put into our site will end up? Let's cut to the chase. We will not share or sell your personal information with an outside party. Your information will be used to place and maintain your orders and for our crew to contact you with questions about your order or to give information about items on our site or our latest hunting deals. We take our responsibility seriously to keep your information private and secure.
We collect your name, shipping and billing address, credit card number, e-mail address and phone number when you place an order.
However, we do not store credit card information on our servers. After you place an order, your credit card info pertaining to the transaction is held in a separate, secure location.
If you have chosen to receive personalized messages, newsletters, or promotional communications, you can cancel this at any time by emailing us to let us know that you wish to be taken off of the lists.
to send us, or you just want to talk hunting, drop us a line at [email protected].
Mobile Terms & Conditions
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. BlackOvis.com reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize BlackOvis.com to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send recurring text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please call customer service at 801-559-7558. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on 69067 your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- Sales promotions
- Event Information
- Product launch announcements
- Cart Reminders
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on 27418 your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- Order Confirmation
- Shipping Alerts and Updates
- In-Store and Curbside Pick Up
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. BlackOvis.com may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. BlackOvis.com and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from BlackOvis.com, text the word STOP to 69067 or text the word STOP to 27418 at any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from BlackOvis.com. After texting STOP to 69067 or 27418 you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
You can text HELP for help at any time to 69067 or 27418. This will provide you with the customer service toll free number 801-559-7558. You can also contact us at BlackOvis.com 2291 S Commerce Center Dr Suite 100, West Valley City, UT 84120.
Changes to Terms
These Mobile Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.