We hope that you're stoked about your gear when you open your package from BlackOvis.com. However, we recognize that sometimes the gear inside isn't the right size or may not be what you expected.
- VIDEO SECTIONS -
0:27 Starting a Return | 2:02 Exchanges | 2:26 Return Guidelines | 3:35 Non-Returnable Items | 3:37 Packaging Your Return | 4:29 Return Shipping Label
You have 30 days from receiving the item to return it for a refund. Unless there was an error in your shipment or the item is defective, you will be responsible for the shipping costs related to a return. You're welcome to use our flatrate $8.50 return labels which can be generated from your BlackOvis account which will be deducted from your refund total, or send the package back through any shipping carrier that's easiest for you. In the event of a defective product or mis-ship, please contact us by phone (801-559-7556) or e-mail ([email protected]) so we can send you a return label. If there is a circumstance where product is returned to us outside of these boundaries, we may send it back or issue a gift card for the cost of the product returned.
If you're looking to exchange for a different size, you can order the new size you desire directly off of our site, taking advantage of our fast and free shipping. You can then set up or request an RMA for the old item, send it back to us and we will provide a refund.
How to set up a Return
If you placed your order using your BlackOvis account, you can login to your account by clicking "Log In" at the top of any BlackOvis page. Navigate to the Return RMA section in your account, find the order and items you want to send back, and create the Request. From there you can use our pre-paid shipping return FedEx labels for a charge of $8.50 (U.S. domestic orders only) that will be deducted from your refund at the time we receive your package. Simply print the Return Packing slip and Return label by clicking on the link, and make sure you're connected to a printer! If you placed the order as a guest, give us call or shoot us an email and we can will get your RMA started.
Shipping Your Return
When getting your item ready to ship back to BlackOvis.com, please:
- --Be sure that your item includes the original tags and/or packaging. If we do not receive the box undamaged or items with the original tags, we will not be able refund your return.
- --For boots and shoes, return boxes in another shipping box or wrapped so that the shipping labels are not affixed straight to the shoebox. Boots must also not be worn outside and still in salable condition.
- --Arrows that have been customized in any way (e.g. cut to size) will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- --Undergarments such as boxers will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- --Use the package the item came in or a similar package.
- --If you chose to send the package back on your own and not use our pre-paid label from your account, please use UPS or FedEx so that you can have tracking information about your shipment. If you use USPS, please use priority mail with delivery confirmation.
- Ship returns/exchanges to:
2291 S Commerce Center Dr Suite 100
West Valley City UT 84120
Broken or Defective Product
We try to work with the best manufacturers in the business. If, within the first 30 days after receiving your item, there is a defective product or it breaks, set up an RMA to get the defective product sent back to us. We will then look at the product to determine the defect and either replace, repair or refund any damaged product.
Product Damaged in Transit
Damaged product during shipping must be claimed with the package carrier. If any items or boxes are missing or damaged, you must contact the carrier. If you notice damage after the carrier has left, keep all packaging and call the carrier to return and inspect the damage. BlackOvis.com cannot be responsible for damage caused by the package carrier.
Please notify us immediately by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 801-559-7556 in order to cancel an order. If your order has shipped before you contact us, you'll need to follow the Return Policy. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled.
Finally, if you have any questions or if something isn't working out correctly with your return, please feel free to drop us an e-mail and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.