Sitka Blizzard AeroLite Parka
Earn 76 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with highly durable polyester face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Fully adjustable, drop-away hood preserves peripheral vision; rests comfortably out of the way when not in use
- Zippered chest pocket
- Water-sealing cuffs with thumb loops keep water out and warmth in
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers warm
- Total weight: 45.5 oz.
Sitka's warmest GORE-TEX big game gear, this waterproof/breathable insulated jacket is built for late season hunts that have you sitting on exposed glassing points or riding into howling wind and snow. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance. It maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk for increased mobility so you can move more effectively through the mountains. The drop-away hood offers full protection but sits unnoticed on your back when not in use.