The new Fanatic Bib offers whitetail hunters silence for frigid treestand hunts with an innovative ultra-quiet GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology textile package that enhances stealth by cutting the audible engagement distance with a deer in half. New body mapping on the leg and gusset shield the bib from burrs, and an enhanced high-loft berber fleece-face improves GORE® OPTIFADE® clarity for better concealment and further silences the bib. Compression-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra insulation adds warmth in critical areas while reducing bulk when wearing knee boots. Cargo pockets with quiet snaps and full-length ultra-quiet YKK® Vislon® zippers on the legs further suppress noise and allow easy ventilation when layering. The Fanatic Bib integrates seamlessly with the rest of the new Fanatic System to add deadly new gear to the whitetail hunter’s late-season quiver.
- Science of Sound: The new Fanatic system allows a hunter the ability to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagement distance in half.
- Enhanced High-Loft Berber Fleece-Face: Provides excellent warmth and comfort.
- Large Multi-Chamber Cargo Pockets with Silent Snaps: Provide stealthy access to gear, customized storage for a wind indicator or phone, and secure zippered storage.
- Mapped Burr-Resistant Textile on Leg and Gusset: Prevents burr pickup in key areas.
- Windstopper: Windstopper products shelter hunters from the adverse effects of bone-chilling winds. The Windstopper membrane works with Sitka's base layers to prevent overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapor to easily escape.
- PrimaLoft: PrimaLoft products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet, and create a product that is quiet and less bulky, allowing for greater freedom of movement.