Sitka Kelvin Active Jacket [Discontinued]
- Fabric Details: Nylon Shell | Polyester Mesh Lining | DWR Finish
- Technology: Polygiene Scent Control | Polartec Alpha Insulation
- 80g Polartec Alpha Breathable Insulation
- Chest Pocket
- Two Side Pockets
- Primary Use: Minimalist mid-layer for the backcountry hunter
- Weight: 13.7 oz // Large
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed
- Manufacturer Item Number: 30055
The Sitka Kelvin Active Jacket is laying the groundwork for what could be the future of insulation layers in the hunting industry. What makes this Sitka Gear jacket so different from all the other Kelvin series jackets is it's use of Polartec Alpha. Polartec Alpha is a highly compressible fabric, easily layering with other materials and storable in small spaces. A stable core of lofted knit fibers prevents fiber migration to keep a uniform consistency, even after heavy wear and repeated laundering. By keeping moisture vapor moving freely through the fabric it increases overall air exchange and drastically speeds up dry times. This reduces discomfort from saturation and prevents the Sitka optifade jacket from turning into a sponge. Additional durable water repellency in the outer woven layers give Polartec Alpha the trusted ability to perform in the most challenging of environments.
So you have a leading edge breathable insulation later topped with Polygiene Scent Control making a complete bombproof puffy. Words don't do this Sitka Gear jacket justice, trust us, its a game-changer!