Sitka Kelvin Lite Pant 
- Reinforced Knees and Seat
- Full Side Zips
- Built-In Belt
- Tightly woven polyester face
- High heat-to-weight ratio
- Technology: Primaloft® Silver Hi-Loft 80 G/M
- Fabric Details: 20 Denier Rip Stop
- Weight: 24.00 oz.
- Manufacture Warranty: Materials and Workmanship Lifetime Guarantee
- Sitka item number: 30031
The Kelvin Lite Pant is the ideal outer layer for stationary periods, delivering warmth that’s light and compact enough to ride in your pack for all but the mildest high-country hunts. A plush layer of uncompromising 80 g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver Hi Loft is sandwiched between light but durable 20 Denier rip-stop Nylon.
When the hunt calls for inactivity in front of the spotter or stove, just slip the Kelvin Lite pants on over your boots using the full-length side zips. When it’s time to cover more country, pack them away to keep your legs from sweating. Since high-mountain perches seldom go easy on gear, we built the Kelvin Lite pants with a reinforced seat and knees. The built-in belt allows you to customize the fit to your layering configuration.