Sitka Nodak Bib
- Webbing loop on back for hanging/drying.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- Non-disposable GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric with 75-denier polyester face and durable water repellent finish.
- Full-length two-way offset YKK® zippers allow easy on/off, accessing pockets underneath the bib and relief in the field.
- Articulated Fit with room for layering.
- Front-adjustable no-buckle suspension allows adjustment without hampering the shouldering of your shotgun.
- Fabric color conceals by mimicking the color and UV reflectance profile of snow goose feathers.
- Zipper flaps run the full length of the bib to protect from mud, maximizing durability.
- Side zippers transition to button snaps at lower leg to limit failure points.
Gear shouldn’t show up in landfills so we designed a long-lasting bib that won’t. Because mud is the main cause of zipper failure, the bib’s venting side zippers have protective flaps and end at the knee where they’re replaced by snaps down to the cuffs. Sitka also worked alongside Gore to create a waterproof/breathable fabric that mimics the color and UV reflectance profile of snow goose feathers so you’re not seen as a threat in the field. The most comfortable whites you can buy, they feature a front-adjustable no-buckle suspension that allows adjustment without hampering the shouldering of your shotgun.