SOG Fasthawk Tomahawk
Earn 3 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the GEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Blade Length: 2"
- Closed Length: NA
- Overall Length: 12.5"
- Blade Material: 420 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Ballistic Polymer
- Reversible Pocket Clip: No (Snap Belt Loop Sheath included)
- Type of Lock: NA
- Assisted Opening: NA
- Weight: 19 oz
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Manufacture Warranty: Workmanship/Materials Lifetime Guarantee
- Manufacture Item Number: F06P-N and F06T-N
The SOG FastHawk is faster, lighter, more agile, and easier to carry than its sibling the Tactical Tomahawk. This is not to say it is not still powerful, versatile, and functional. It is a tool that will be used for much more than you might anticipate. Chopping, breaking, cutting, hammering, piercing, digging, prying, pounding shaving, notching, opening and throwing are all capabilities well within the FastHawk's reach.
The 420 stainless steel head is mounted to the ballistic polymer handle with heavy-duty bolts and a steel ferrule to insure the strongest integrity. Side hammer checkering insures precision placement when swinging. Carried in a nylon sheath that can be mounted to belt, backpack, or gear. It is a universal tool for modern man.