Solio Xcellerator + Hub Solar Panel and Battery Pack
- Charge time via direct sunlight: 8-10 hours
- Hub: L 3.5in (8.9cm) x W 3.5in. (8.9cm) x H 1in (2.5cm) - 3.2 oz. (92 g)
- Xcellerator: L 8.5 in (21.6 cm) . x W 5.5 in. (14cm) x H .35 in. (0.9cm) - 6. 3 oz. (178g)
- Retail Box: L 9in (227cm) x W 5.75in (14.5cm) x H 1.5in. (3.5cm) - 12.8 oz. (363 g)
- Max Wattage: 6 Watts
- Manufacture Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Manufacture Item Number: S620-AH1RW
We wish that every day was sunny. Many days are cloudy and some locations for solar charging are shaded from direct sunlight for some part of the day. The Xcellerator is designed to deliver a rapid charge to any Solio even in low light conditions.
The Xcellerator comes with a 2000-mAh HUB battery pack but it also may be used to more rapidly charge the CLIP-MINI, BOLT, and CLASSIC2. On a sunny day using the Xcellerator, Solio product charge times are cut approximately by half. For example the CLIP-MINI charges in 2 hours, the BOLT and HUB charge in 4 hours. For typical cloudy conditions, charging takes 4 hours for the CLIP-MINI, 8 hours for the HUB and BOLT.
The Xcellerator comes with a HUB - a 2000 mAh battery pack that includes all of the ease of use features of the Solio BOLT and CLASSIC2. Some users will like that for everyday use, the XCELLERATOR solar panel may be left behind while the lightweight HUB battery pack easily fits into a pocket.