You’re always ready with the American Red Cross UltraLight, a compact UV water purifier perfect for travel, emergency preparedness or anytime. It’s easy to use with water activated programming and produces 1 liter of purified water in 90 seconds. Backed by our Premium Lamp Life Pledge offering no cost replacement if you exceed its 8,000 lamp treatments. It can treat 20 liters of water on a single charge from its rechargeable battery.
- USB-rechargeable from a computer, wall outlet or solar panel
- Ultraviolet (UV) light purifies up to 20 liters of water on a single charge and leaves no unpleasant aftertaste
- Just stir in water to activate the UV lamp and eliminate creepy-crawlies that cause waterborne illnesses
- Automatic alert lets you know when 100 treatments remain; contact SteriPEN and they will replace it with a new unit
- Includes a USB charging cable and user guide
- SteriPEN Premium Lamp Life Pledge lets you register your purchase to receive a replacement SteriPEN after 8,000 uses; find details at steripen.com/pledge