Surefire Ear Pro EP3 Sonic Defender Earpieces
- 24dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with stoppers inserted
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85dB
- Hear safe sound levels (with stoppers out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- EarLock™ by SureFire® retention ring utilizes seven contact points to lock earpiece in place and fit the same way every time
- Soft, double-flange stem provides secure seal and all-day comfort
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, durable, and long-lasting
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using phone, headphones, or supplemental hearing muffs
- Serve as earpieces for EarPro by SureFire and other compatible radio comm systems
- Item may come in clam shell or bulk packaging
- Lanyard not included
- SIZING: The sizes are based on your general ear size. Medium covers a wide and general range of ear sizes while the small and large accommodate different ear types.
- Surefire Item Number: EP3
The Surefire EP3 Sonic Defenders protect your hearing without interfering with your ability to hear routine sounds or conversations. The double-flange-stem design fits most people and provides a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 24dB. Sounds, at safe levels, are allowed to pass through into the ear canal, while potentially harmful noises (above 85dB) are reduced via a proprietary design that incorporates the patented Hocks Noise Braker® filter. EP3s include attached stopper plugs, which can be inserted for further protection and blocking out lower-level noise, like that heard on a plane, where hearing ambient sounds or conversations isn't critical. The right/left color-coded Sonic Defenders are made from a soft but durable, hypoallergenic polymer and are ergonomically shaped, with an adjustable-stem design, providing a secure fit with all-day comfort. And their low-profile design means they can be worn while wearing a helmet or mask, or while using a phone or headset. There's no reason to be saying "eh?" for years to come when you've got the Surefire EP3 deployed.