Featuring unrivaled packability and featherweight design, the Vesper 20F/-6C quilt provides no-frills camp comfort. The quilt uses thermally-efficient box baffled construction to maximize warmth and comfort for a high-performance, ultralight piece. The Vesper was designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features like a SynergyLink
- 900-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Draft Protected: Perimeter side baffles, snap neck closure and insulated footbox eliminate unwanted drafts.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.