Victory Archery VForce Elite Dozen Arrows w/ Inserts
- Grains/Inch: 300= 9.8 gpi; 350= 8.7 gpi; 400= 8.0 gpi
- Fletchings: 2" Blazer Vanes
- Qty per pack: Dozen
- Spine:300, 350, 400
- Length: 31"
- Outside Diameter: 0.304"-0.289"
- Inside Diameter:0.245"
- Manufacturer Warranty: Workmanship Guaranteed
- Manufacturer Item Number: VFE-300FB-12; VFE-350FB-12; VFE-400FB-12
Victory Arrow Shaft Selection Chart
Victory Archery's hottest hunting arrow just got hotter, This standard hunting diameter shaft integrated with the tightest tolerances in the industry makes one deadly combination for Broadhead accuracy. The Victory Archery VForce Elite comes with Bohning blazer nocks and inserts, as well as three Hand Fletched 2" Blazer Vanes for the best accuracy and wind drag. The VForce also come standard with Victory's Ice Coating which is the Industries leading finish on Carbon that makes it the slickest arrow on the market, which means less friction on pass through's.
- Made with the highest quality carbon composite fibers available.
- 100% Hand Fletched
- Std VForce Arrows are sorted to +/- 0.5 of grain weight per dozen on all 300, 350 and 400 sizes, +/- 3 grains weight tolerance on 500 's and 600's per dozen.