Vortex Crossfire II 8x42 Binoculars
- Magnification: 8 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Eye Relief: 17 mm
- Exit Pupil: 5.3 mm
- Linear Field of View: 315 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field Of View: 6 degrees
- Close Focus: 7 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 58-75 mm
- Height: 5.9 inches
- Width: 5 inches
- Weight: 21.2 ounces
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: CF2-4222
Feature for feature, you just won't find what the new Crossfire II has to offer on any other value-priced binocular. Period. What's more, the fully multi-coated optics deliver performance that most assume is only available in binoculars costing twice as much. Add with complete waterproof/fogproof protection, twist-up eyecups and a rubber armored chassis, the Crossfire II is a rare find.Optical Features:
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring: seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.