The Diamondback—loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more-but doesn't. We can live with that.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- One-Inch Tube: Standard tube diameter for most American riflescopes.
- One-Piece Tube: Maximizes strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Premium grade of aluminum, valued for fatigue resistance.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism, ensuring smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Low Capped Turrets: Is less susceptible to accidental impact damage.
- Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope—generally requires use of a coin or wrench.
- Adjustable Objective: Uses an adjustment mechanism on the objective lens to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
Vortex Diamondback 1.75-5x32 Riflescope