Two of the most important pieces of hunting gear combined into one powerful, long-ranging unit, Fury® HD 5000 rangefinding binoculars make glassing and ranging ultra-fast and efficient. Right-side button controls make one-handed manipulation of both functions quick and easy, cutting down on set up time in the field. And don't forget—these Fury® HD 5000 binoculars join all other Vortex® products in that they are completely covered by our unbeatable VIP Warranty, and that includes electronic components!
- HD Optical: System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Multi-Position: Eyecups Twists to precise, intermediate settings for a customized, comfortable fit with or without eyeglasses.
- apered Eyecups: Fit naturally for greater viewing comfort.
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Right Side Controls: Simple to use and easily manipulated with a single hand - leaving your other hand free to hold your bow, rifle, or other important piece of equipment.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- HCD: Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS: Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan: This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Best Mode: Displays the strongest range result. Intended to be the primary mode.
- Last Mode: Displays the furthest distance when ranging/panning/scanning. Ideal for ranging targets behind potential obstructive objects in the foreground - like brush, trees and rocks.
- Easy-To-Use: Menu Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- Ranging Format: Range in yards or meters.