Vortex Viper HS 6-24x50 SFP Riflescope
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Eye relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 5.1- 17.8 feet/100 yards
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 42 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 42 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yards to Infinity
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof/Fogproof
- Length: 15.5 inches
- Weight: 21.4 ounces
- Manufacture Warranty: Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Manufacture Item Number: VHS-4317, VHS-4319
Vortex Viper HS riflescopes offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received. The advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
Note: This scope has a second (SFP) focal plane reticle, meaning the reticle stays at the same size no matter what magnification you are on. We also carry this product with a first (FFP) focal plane reticle—an important option for many precision shooters.Optical Features
- XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Lens Coatings - Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- 30 mm Tube Provides greater strength and wider adjustment latitude.
- One-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Construction from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Turrets - Protect from accidental movement and impact.
- MAG-View - Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Side Focus - Uses an adjustment mechanism on the left side of the riflescope to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.