Vortex Optics Ranger 1300 Laser Rangefinder
- Range Reflective: 9-1300 yards
- Range Deer: 9-600 yards
- Accuracy: + / - 3 yards @ 1000 yards
- Max Angle Reading: +/- 60 degrees (INC 50)
- Magnification: 6 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22 mm
- Linear Field of View: 315 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 6 degrees
- Eye Relief: 17 mm
- Operating Temperature: 14°-131°F
- Length: 3.9 inches
- Width: 3 inches
- Weight: 7.7 ounces
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Vortex VIP Guaranteed
- Manufacturer Item Number: RRF-131
Capable of ranging targets to 1,300 yards, the Ranger 1300 gives hunters and shooters the distance data needed to make accurate shots. Primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode displays an angle-compensated distance reading. Easy to use with a clean display and highly intuitive menu, the Ranger 1300 keeps things simple, yet provides a high level of performance.
Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission and o-rings seal the Ranger 1300 for waterproof performance. Can be set to read in yards or meters to accommodate user preference. Ideal for gun hunters, target shooters and bowhunters, the Vortex Ranger 1300 is sure to be a hit—and ensure hits.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside for withstanding harsh weather conditions.
- Rugged Design - Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Diopter - Adjusts for precise focus.
- Utility Clip - Provides quick, convenient access.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- HCD - Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS - Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan - This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Easy to use menu - Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- Ranging Format - Range in yards or meters.