Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 Spotting Scope
- Magnification: 16-48x
- Objective Diameter: 65 mm
- Eye relief: 18-20mm
- Length: 14.1 in
- Linear Field of View: 138-75 feet/1000 yards
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof/Fogproof/Shockproof
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Included Items: Eyepiece cap, Objective lens cover, View-through carry case
- Manufacture Warranty: Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacture Item Number: RZR-65A1, RZR-65S1
Simply one of the finest spotting scopes you can buy, the Vortex Razor HD spotting scope competes at the highest level of performance. The sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system on the Razor HD spotting scope delivers high-definition views across the entire field of view—no color fringing, degradation of resolution or dilution of color fidelity.
HD premium high density extra-low dispersion glass lens elements are carefully selected and precision-crafted to exacting standards for true-to-life images of startling clarity, resolution and color accuracy. Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek—an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints. Fully multi-coated with scratch-resistant XR coatings for extremely high resolution and optimal light transmission. A die-cast magnesium alloy body with strategically-placed rubber armoring ensures ultimate strength, durability and lightweight performance. 100 percent waterproof, fogproof (purged with argon gas), dustproof and shockproof construction.Optical Features:
- HD Lens Elements : Premium (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most color-accurate images possible.
- XR Lens Coatings : Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Triplet Apochromatic Lens : Reduces chromatic aberration.
- Porro Prism : Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof : Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the Razor HD spotting scope.
- Fogproof : Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek : Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecup : Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Dual Focus : Allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments.
- Sunshade : Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring : Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position—most useful for viewing through an angled Razor HD spotting scope body on a car window mount.