Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP Riflescope
- Magnification: 2.5-10x
- Objective Diameter: 32 mm
- Eye relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 47 - 10.9 feet/100 yards
- Turret Style: Tall Uncapped - CRS Zero Stop
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 86 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 86 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 35 yards to Infinity
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof/Fogproof
- Length: 12.8 inches
- Weight: 18.7 oz
- Manufacture Warranty: Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Manufacture Item Number: PST-43104 (MRAD), PST-4103 (MOA)
The Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) riflescope boasts features associated with top-tier riflescopes, yet comes in at a street price under the $1,000 mark. Matching reticle and turret measurements allow accurate, fast dialing of shots. The one-piece 30mm tube, precision-machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, offers ample windage and elevation adjustment. Born from an intimate understanding of riflescope design, forward-thinking engineering, and open ears to a market incredibly vocal about what it wants in a riflescope, the Viper PST series delivers the performance and features tactical shooters demand at an economical price.
Note: This scope has a first (FFP) focal plane reticle, meaning the reticle shrinks or expands with changes in magnification. We also carry this product with a second (SFP) focal plane reticle, which stays constant no matter the magnification.Optical Features:
- First Focal Plane - Subtensions remain consistent throughout the magnification range.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Deliver optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction.
- XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Lens Coatings - Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- 30 mm Tube - Provides greater strength and wider adjustment latitude as compared to a 1-inch tube.
- One-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Construction from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- CRS Zero Stop - Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) prevents dialing more than one rotation below your zero so you don't lose the zero when dialing large amounts of elevation corrections.
- Tall Uncapped Turrets - Make range calculation and shooting adjustments fast and accurate with subtension marks that match the reticle.
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications—no shift in point of impact during zoom.
- Single Spring Construction - Fully constrains (without over-constraining) the optical system for predictable, improved accuracy throughout the range of elevation adjustment.
- Glass-etched Reticle - Protected between two layers of glass (not made from wire) for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle - Professional-grade illumination: designed for daytime, low light and night vision devices. The top three settings (8, 9, 10) will be visible in the daytime, depending on the background color.
- Settings below 8 are for low light use when the user's eyes have adjusted to the lower light levels. Lowest settings are intended for use with night vision devices.
- Illumination Control - Can be turned on or off with a single click between each intensity level—allowing access to a preferred illumination setting without having to progress through each intensity level. Positioned at 45 degrees off the left side of the eyepiece for easy adjustment without blocking view of the turret setting or magnification.
- MAG-View - Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions.
- Radius Bar - Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides illuminated and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Side Parallax - Uses an adjustment mechanism on the left side of the riflescope to fine-tune focus to eliminate parallax shooting error.