Zeiss Dialyt 18-45x65 Field Spotter
Earn 159 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Reliable and robust - The Dialyt spotting scope was specially developed for hunters and shows its strenghts even in the toughest conditions
- Quick and secure aiming - The Dialyt 18-45x65 is always ready for quick aiming or identification
- High-performance optics - With its wide field of view, high resolution and large magnification range you can identify even the finest details at the greatest distances
- Compact and lightweight - The lightweight, compact Monobloc construction makes the Dialyt 18-45x65 the ideal companion for deerstalking or alpine hunting
- Magnification: 18 - 45 x
- Effective Lens Diameter: 65 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.6 - 1.4 mm
- Field of View (ft/1000yds): 120-69
- Close Focus: 32.8 ft
- Lens Type: Achromat (5-lense)
- Water Resistance: 400 mbar
- Length: 15.55 in
- Height: 3.07 in
- Width: 2.99 in
- Weight: 42 oz
- Zeiss Item Number: 528007
The new rugged, compact Dialyt field spotter combines premium ZEISS optics and high mobility for observation in difficult or mountainous terrain. Focusing and alignment sights on the objective lens provide fast target acquisition.
With a built-in variable eyepiece that offers 18-45x magnification, a wide field of view, fast, flexible handling and durable, non-slip rubber armor, the Dialyt field spotter by Carl Zeiss allows you to respond instantly when there’s absolutely no time to spare. Perfect for hunters, competitive marksmen, and nature enthusiasts.