Nothing beats the “Original", besides adding on the MAX pocket! The Alaska X50 Classic MAX offers the classic design features of the original binocular harness chest pack Jaret developed 40+ years ago with today’s modern advancements in innovation and durability. These are our mid-size line and are meant to accommodate full size binoculars up to around 50mm objective lenses. For example, most 10×50 and 12×50 binoculars would fit perfect in the regular harnesses. By having that extra Max Pocket or "Basement" you have extra room for the essentials that you don't want to throw in your pack making them easy to access at all times. To read more on AGC, check out our Community Blog Post.
Perfect for: Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, Vortex, 8×42, 10×42, 10×50, 12×50, 15×50 and Range Binoculars.
- Provides protection from dust, rain, sun, and snow, while maintaining easy access to your binoculars.
- High quality materials and proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Harness straps are one size fits all. Man, woman, xs, or xxl, the adjustable, non stretch nylon straps will fit snug to your body, without sagging like elastic.
- Shoulder strap harness design eliminates neck tension.
- The main binocular compartment has a smooth nylon lining with a quick release lid for quiet and fast access.
- Front or bottom pockets to accommodate a range finder cell phone, small digital camera, or wallet.
- Side pockets are great for lens cleaning equipment, tripod adapter, and other essentials such as meds, fire starter, headlamp, wind reading device.
- Nylon webbing loop above the side pockets are great for clipping two-way radios, GPS devices and more.
- Breathable mesh back pocket made for flat items such as tags, license, or small map.
- Double elastic pocket on top of the lid accommodates a smart phone, small GPS device, and two-way radio.