The AGC Hybrid is a pack we helped to design due to popular demand. Many of you loved the size of the C.U.B, and the fact that it had the rangefinder pocket, but wanted it to have the mesh pockets on the side. So let us introduce the AGC Hybrid! It comes with all the awesome standard features of the other AGC Harnesses such as the buckles material and straps. It comes with the main bino pocket, a rangefinder pocket, but has mesh pockets in the side. It has elastic pockets on the top for calls or your smart phone. It is sized to fit common 10x42 roof prism binoculars such as all Vortex, Zeiss, Swarovski and Leica binos, and other higher end binos. To read more on AGC, check out our Community Blog Post.
Perfect for: Swarovski, Leica ( Does not fit Geovids), Zeiss, Vortex, 8×32, 8×42, 10×32, 10×42
- Provides protection from dust, rain, sun, and snow, while maintaining easy access to your binoculars.
- High quality materials and proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Harness straps are one size fits all. Man, woman, xs, or xxl, the adjustable, non stretch nylon straps will fit snug to your body, without sagging like elastic.
- Shoulder strap harness design eliminates neck tension.
- The main binocular compartment has a smooth nylon lining with a quick release lid for quiet and fast access.
- Front or bottom pockets to accommodate a range finder cell phone, small digital camera, or wallet.
- Side pockets are great for lens cleaning equipment, tripod adapter, and other essentials such as meds, fire starter, headlamp, wind reading device.
- Nylon webbing loop above the side pockets are great for clipping two-way radios, GPS devices and more.
- Breathable mesh back pocket made for flat items such as tags, license, or small map.
- Double elastic pocket on top of the lid accommodates a smart phone, small GPS device, and two-way radio.