Bitzenburger Arrow Fletching Tool
Earn 6 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the ARCHERY category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Die cast aluminum
- Heavy and self supports
- Comes with allen wrenches for adjustments as well as instructions
- Comes in Right Helical or Straight
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed
- Manufacturer Item Number: 1006; 1000
For as long as you can remember, Bitzenburger has been the leader of the fletching world since they were first introduced back in the 50's. Thanks to its die cast Aluminum construction, the tool is able to freestand because of the weight and since it has the die cast mineral burn, glues and adhesives won't bond to the actual clamp making this tool able to last a generation and beyond. The Bitzenburger comes in two main styles, the Right Wing (Right Helical) and the Straight clamp option. As the bows now adays are getting faster and faster, the use of Helical has been less and less but some guys love getting that extra rotation which leads to better penetration and enhanced flight! This tool has so many features and adjustments that it is well worth the cost compared to any rival fletching tool on the market and this solid investment will last forever. Ask your old man what he used back in the day and I'm sure Bitzenburger was his tool of choice!
- Incredible precision for vane placement
- Quality Die Cast Aluminum Construction for durability and extended life
- Can be used to fletch 3 or 4 vanes by tightening or loosing allen key above nock receiver (Takes seconds)
- Can be used to fletch vanes or feathers
- Arrow shelf utilizes an automatic center for perfect placement every. single. time.
- Easy clean up